Monday, January 14, 2013

The Great Essential Oils Showdown ~ Which Essential Oils Company is Best? – Part 1-5



I just happened to find these blog posts yesterday when looking for a non-branded essential oil photo to use on my new essential oil group on TheReGathering. Wow, what an awesome blog I have stumbled on to! Granted, the tests Adrienne (not to be confused with myself, Adrianne) is doing are not really scientific per-se, but she is doing a lot of the hard work that many just do not do – self included.

When reading the blog posts; started with 4, 5, 3, 2, 1, I was excited. Basically it is a Young Living vs doTERRA showdown – with some miner players added in the background. I can not speak on doTERRA products, I have never used them, and to be honest, I've only head about them in the last month or so. My new friend, and co-owner of the Essential Oils group on TheReGathering, Adriana (interesting we all have similar names lol) is a former YL member who now works with DT. REALLY sweet reason she moved to DT; nothing against YL what so ever.

Reading the five blog post from Adrienne, you will see that each of these essential oil companies have their pluses and minuses. She loved the customer service she has gotten from Young Living and loved the teaching material and support given by doTERRA. Both, in her opinion are quality companies.


I am VERY excited to see what Adrienne's results are for the best essential oil company! Granted, I am pulling for Young Living, as I am a independent distributor and believe YHWH/God has healed, and continues to heal via these products. -  Please visit the Oil-Testimonials website for some miraculous healing testimonies. - Saying that, I do believe YHWH/God has and is healing people through doTARRA and other EO companies.

SO, the big question - who will be the victor? Young Living? doTERRA? Some unknown EO company? Who knows! But I CAN NOT WAIT to find out! Again, Adrienne's tests are not laboratory scientific case studies. From my understanding, she is trying to deliberate said companies on quality, ethics, price, scent, purity, and low-timp distillation. So, we sit on pins and needles waiting on part 6 of the Great Essential Oil Showdown.

Shalom aleichem, mishpacha!
Adrianne ~

FUNNY NOTE: So should call this post “will the real Adri please stand up!” LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment