Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LIVE Soda?

Three weeks ago, my boyfriend Mark and I were shopping at my local H.E.B Plus (WOOOT! SHOUT OUT TO MY LOCAL H.E.B PLUS!). We went to the refrigerated section in the health food aisle looking to get some of our favorite brand of coconut water (shout out to Amy & Brian Coconut Water with pulp! WOOT! lol). While we disappointingly noticed our beloved coconut water with pulp was sold out - forcing us to buy the non pulp version (boo!), this item caught my eye.


LIVE Soda? RAW!? Organic! Kombucha!! 2/$5!!! Of cores, me being me, I just HAD to see this! Much to my and Mark's surprise, it really was a RAW organic LIVE kombucha soda! Wow! Immediately I think to myself, "I wonder if Deanna (Bunny) has seen this?" lol


The awesome thing about this LIVE soda - except for the fact that it is a RAW Organic LIVE Kombucha Soda - is that it is made up the road in Austin, Texas. If you're thinking the "keep Austin weird" saying must apply here; try it! You might even like it! - Ummm not the weird stuff, the LIVE soda.  

Each of the four LIVE soda flavors - Culture Cola, Dr. Better, Living Limon, and Revive Rootbeer - have a pleasant smooth taste. Very refreshing with that bubbly kombucha kick! It was an instant hit with Mark and I. The biggest shocker; dad - who normally doesn't  like the "weird" kombocha drinks, likes it! So much so that he and I have gone to H.E.B to get a few more. And, with all organic ingredients like: raw kombucha (fair trade tea, evaporated cane juice, kombucka culture fermented in filtered water), compliant flavors, and stevia extract; I don't feel bad about drinking one every now and then.

For more information on Raw Organic LIVE Soda Kombucha, visit their website.
https://www.livesodakombucha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment