Friday, June 7, 2013

Oils Of Ancient Scriptures Testimonial!

This testimonial WOWed me! I SO wish I had these oils when my mother died a year ago. What a blessing and emotional experience Sally had with her mother! Praise God!

If y'all haven't joined Oil Testimonials, you should! It is SO worth it! :)
http://www.oil-testimonials.com/1342193

From Oil Testimonials:
Oils Of Ancient Scriptures & Hospice
Author: Sally Vansickle

"Dear Oilers,

When my mom was in her last hours, I struggled with letting go, even though she had been in a nursing home for 8 years, and most functions were gone. (strokes)

I applied the Bible oils to her, on her arms, and myself, then dripped them on a coffee filter type diffuser beside the bed. After that, I hugged her as I expressed my love and thanks to her, then prayed, whispering to her, audibly, asking God to help us both to accept and embrace the transition from earth to heaven. Assuring her it was ok to leave that it was God's plan, I had my arms around her and then I felt an immense energy transfer..I felt like she was a human charger, giving me all her good energy. She then sighed and passed on. I was amazed at what had happened.

It was a beautiful experience for me and kept me calm for days while planning the funeral, burial, decisions, etc. To this day, the memories are precious to me when I think of her last hours. So I always, suggest the Oils of Ancient Scripture Collection.

Oils in this collection are: Sandalwood, Cassia, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Galbaunum, Hyssop, Myrrh, Myrtle, Onycha, Cistus, and Spikenard

Code:Customer Price
3143 Retail Price: $292.43 USD

Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture Kit
Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ contains the twelve most significant oils found in the Bible. Young Living's wish in bringing them to you is that you will savor and enjoy the beautiful fragrances and intriguing histories of these precious pure essential oils. Gary Young draws on his travels to biblical lands and explains the twelve oils on an audio CD, also included in this collection.Contains: Twelve Single Oils (5ml bottles): Aloes/sandalwood (Santalum album), cassia (Cinnamomum cassia), cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), frankincense (Olibanum -- Boswellia carteri), galbanum (Ferula gummosa), hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), myrtle (Myrtus communis), onycha (pronounced oh-nigh-kah, a very thick oil, remove the plastic orifice and warm the bottle in your hand so that the oil will flow -- Styrax benzoin), Rose of Sharon/cistus (Labdanum -- Cistus ladanifer), and spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi).
How to use: Refer to individual products for specific usage and ingredients.

Ingredients: Refer to individual products for specific usage and ingredients.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment