Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shake, Pour, Enjoy


“Which essential oils do you recommend adding to the new NingXia Red?” is a popular question I see on a regular basis. My answer, “It depends on your focus.” I know, Iknow, that is probably not the answer you are looking for. I want to walk you through some steps for customizing your NingXia Red.
Step 1
Determine your need. Everyone has their own special desires. My focus is twofold; first, I like to add additional flavors to appeal to my pallet. For this I generally stick to the citrus oils. Lime is my current favorite, but be warned a little goes a long way. Second, I am interested in adding tangeritin to my diet. Thus, I add quite a bit of tangerineessential oil to my juice. Our Customer Care Department (CCD) is a great resources for determining which oils you use.
Step 2
Because I don’t normally change my needs day to day, I like to customize my entire bottle of juice by adding the oils directly to the bottle. This simplifies my morning routine and makes sure I don’t miss out on the benefits.
Step 3
Shake, pour, and enjoy. You now have a quick and simple way to make sure you are getting your customized daily whole-body nutrient infusion.
Here are a few simple recipes for creating your own customized bottle of NingXia Red. As always please follow individual label cautions and usage guidelines.
Tangeritin Blast (adds a splash of tangeritin)
10 drops tangerine essential oil
3 drops lime essential oil
Immunity (perfect for supporting a healthy immune system)
2 drops Thieves essential oil blend (can easily overpower the flavor)
4 drops lemon essential oil
4 drops tangerine essential oil
Slique Shot (great addition to the Slique regimen)
7 drops Slique Essence essential oil blend
2 drops lime essential oil blend
Good Morning Shot (wakes you up in the morning)
5 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
4 drops peppermint essential oil
2 drops orange essential oil
2 drops tangerine essential oil
1 drop lime essential oil
Please share any additional recipes you may have and the reasons for adding the specific oils.
Ryan Seely—YL Product Marketing Manager

Blog URL: http://blog.youngliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment